– My baby loves clementines. I swear she starts partying in my tummy every single time I eat one. It’s awesome.
– I never set any New Year’s resolutions simply because I don’t really know where this year is going to bring me with becoming a mom and all. BUT, now that I’m at a feeling great stage in my pregnancy, I have set a goal to really get my butt working out more. I told myself to aim for 3-4 a week, but secretly I’m really hoping to try for at least 5 if I can. I’m going to try biking tonight and am looking forward to it! 🙂
– The weekend before last, my neighbour and I got sucked into …. I can’t believe I’m going to say this…. the world of Honey Boo Boo. O M G. It’s SOOOO bad that it’s good! We were in such shock and SO grossed out while watching, but we couldn’t turn it off!!! Needless to say, we both watched the new episode that was on this past Sunday.
– Last night I watched the first episode of the new season of The Biggest Loser that I had PVR’d. I am SOOOO happy that Jillian is back. It should be no surprise that I am a HUGE fan of hers, so I’m really happy to get to watch her again on the show. They’re also helping out 3 kids on the show this year which is great!
– Now that we know that the baby is a SHE, I’ve started adding items to my Wishpot gift registry, but I’m starting to get stumped! I don’t really have much on there, but I don’t really know what I need!! To you moms: were you gifted any baby items that you didn’t know you wanted, but LOVED and used all the time??