– Chris and I went back to Ottawa last week to be with my brother and attend the visitation/memorial service for my dear sister-in-law Katie. I’m not going to lie, it was a pretty tough thing to go to and in some ways it all still just seems like this big nightmare to me. I think it’s going to take me some time to actually realize that she is gone. Regardless, I’m pretty proud of my big brother and how he’s been able to handle all of this. I honestly don’t know how I’d be able to cope if I were in his shoes. (love you Joey! xo)
– I am so unbelievably tired. I know I’ve been more tired these past few months due to the pregnancy, but now I think all the stress and emotions of the past couple of weeks are getting to me. My mind and body is just exhausted and I can’t wait to be reunited with my couch later on today.
– Ummm.. and here is my delayed reaction to the happenings in Connecticut last week.. We were wrapped up in all things Katie to realized what had happened and I really have no words. Those poor poor kids.
– On a happier note, I baked my little behind off so that I can send my annual Christmas cookie trays to Chris and my offices this week. I’ll post photos Wednesday!!
– And on a final happy note – I’ve been starting to feel little baby flutters most nights! So exciting!!! 🙂