Why hello there February!
I am so happy to see you! 🙂 I am also very happy to say that it’s a balmy 8 degrees outside today (that’s 46.4F) and when looking out the windo I see absolutely NO SNOW! I do live in Ontario people, so this is a BIG deal! Honestly, this is turning into the best winter ever!! *knock on wood, of course*
To keep the ball rolling on this little blog of mine, I want to start doing a superlatives feature on a monthly basis as a way to look back on previous months. It will be a nice way to highlight any highs of the month as well as maybe allowing readers an opportunity to look back at a post that they may have missed! How fun! 😉
Life In General
– My eldest brother (I’m the baby in the family and have 2 older brothers) got MARRIED!!! That means my brothers and I are now all hitched!!! .. it all happened in 3 years too!
– I am proud to report that I only took 5 rest days in the month of January. Check out my workout log!
– I successfully completed my 30 Day Shred challenge
Around The House
– I took advantage of a day off to clean, organize and rearrange my basement/home gym!
– My favourite new recipe of the month – Mushroom Lemon Chicken with Bok Choy – so good!!!
And there you have it!!! One month down ALREADY!!!
February, I welcome you with open arms! .. it also helps that I’m now that much closer to VACATION time!! Yes, I said it. It won’t be long now until Chris and I will be back down in sunny, warm JAMAICA!!! 🙂