If you haven’t heard of Pinterest, I recommend that you go and check it out as soon as you’re done reading this post. If you need an invite, drop me an email! 🙂
I first came across Pinterest in early fall of 2011 and have been completely HOOKED ever since. I just love that I can drool over room designs, get a few laughs, feel a bit of nostalgia and read some pretty kick ass motivating words (among other things) all in one place. Since I love Pinterest so much, I have decided that for 2012, I am going to dedicate Fridays to my love for Pinterest by showcasing my top 10 pins of the week. so without further ado..
My Top 10 for the week of January 1st:
10. A good mantra to remember when working out.
9. I absolutely LOVE this chair and wish I could have it in my living room.
8. Kitchen inspiration. So crisp and clean!
7. Great for a laugh!
6. I remember being so giddy with excitement in elementary school when we got to play with the parachute on gym day!
5. Some words to live by.
4. A quote from one of the most amazing television shows ever made – Friday Night Lights. If you’ve never watched it, I HIGHLY reccomend that you do asap.
3. This shot is absolutely insanely gorgeous.
2. A laugh from my new favourite show – The New Girl.
1. The oven of my dreams…. why oh why does it have to run in the $3K mark? ….sigh…
And with that, I am wishing you a speedy Friday so that you can start enjoying the weekend!! 🙂