Let me just start this post by posing a simple question:
Where did 2011 go?!?!!?!?
When you’re little, you never really believe your parents when they tell you to cherish every moment and memory because as you age, time will just begin to slip on by. Now, I’m not saying that I’m old, or feel old, but boy were they ever right. It seems as though each year just flies by faster than the one before with no sign of slowing down. The fact that December 1 is already here, and almost over just boggles my mind. What happened to the last 11 months?
Well, I can tell you what happened in 11 easy bullet points. 😉
- January – major excitement building for upcoming wedding, DIY’ing and planning
- February – another month of all things wedding
- March – crunch time putting the finishing touches on all things wedding
- April – Wedding month!!!
- May – No time for relaxing, wedding party planning/stress began
- June – more wedding party planning + actual party
- July – Started off with a fantastic road trip and then it came crashing down bringing hives with it
- August – fighting my long battle with hives and still no answers
- September – still fighting with hives only to be diagnosed with ‘chronic hives’
- October – working through a battle the hives plan with an immense amount of antihistamines
- November – feeling better, getting back on track.. busted toe, sick horse
And now we have made it to December.
Dear December, please be good to me. I’d love to finish the year with a bang just like it began!
Might as well start the month out right with a kick my bum workout!
I found this workout in Women’s Health and thought I would give ‘er a go tonight.
I ended up doing 2 sets of this workout, 10 reps of each exercise.
I felt great after doing this workout and quickly decided that it wasn’t going to end just yet. Once completing these 2 sets, I finished off with holding the plank for 30 seconds before heading upstairs to hit the bike.
I did a short, but very hard and fast 10 minutes before cooling down for a few more.
A solid workout done and DONE!
..now it’s time to make some supper! 🙂 Go December!