Well, I bit the bullet folks. 😉 You are now about to watch my very FIRST video blog post!!!
Please ignore the messy hair and headband… I literally had just gotten in the door from my run – which was great by the way!! Check out my page on the Daily Mile by clicking the image on the right. Are you a member of Daily Mile? if so, add me! 🙂
If you want to follow along, see below.
The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shape
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
And then for fun, I added BAGEL.. which I know I say funny. 😉
Oh and don’t mind the low-battery sound towards the end of my video.
So there you have it! Me, Laura, video-style!!
I’m now off to make pancakes for supper because Chris has been begging me to make them, and it just so happens to be PANCAKE TUESDAY! Go figure! I’m also going to attempt a granola bar recipe that I thought up today, so if it’s a success, expect some pictures and a new recipe in the morning.
Have a great night! 🙂