In lieu of official ‘New Years Resolutions’, I prefer to set goals for myself. Goals that are realistic and attainable. Goals that will make me feel proud when I can check them off.
So without further ado…
- continue to be kind to myself inside and out
- do not stress on anything wedding-related, especially if it’s something out of my control
- complete at-home projects that I started in 2010 and did not complete – ie. the basement & entertainment room
- love this blog. Do not worry about quantity when it comes to posting, but think about quality. I will not consider myself a bad blogger if I can’t think of something to post every day.
- declutter/simplify my life more using the motto “If I haven’t used it in over a year, I no longer NEED it in my life”
- be the best wife I can possibly be – ahh! I can’t believe I’m actually going to become a wife this year!!
- do an at-home strength workout (such as Jillian Michaels’ 30-Day Shred) 2X a week
- train properly for and run the SportingLife 10K for the second time (I hope to make this an annual tradition)
- run the Durham 1/4 marathon July 23
- run a half-marathon – target race Ajax Half Marathon in October
- do some proper research on vitamins and make sure I’m taking everything I should be taking
- try 1 new recipe a week
- be even more adventurous/creative in my cooking
Those aren’t too ambitious right? 😉
I think I’m going to make these into a tab so that I can check things off as the year goes on. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever found myself more excited at the beginning of a year for what’s to come!
Bring it on 2011! 🙂