Well I’m back! Sort of. 😉
When I lose my blog mojo, the best thing to help get me back into the swing of things is to revamp the look of my home online. Now that I have use of C’s Mac, I decided to try my hand with photo shop for the first time last night. The result – my new banner! Simple, but I like it. Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- The Wedding planning has begun! We’ve set the date! April 9, 2011 and we’ve decided on a destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica! I can’t wait!
- C has finally moved in! I’ve honestly been waiting for that moment for soooo long. It feels so amazing to get to wake up next to him every single day now. To get to kiss him goodbye before work and then again when we get home. It just feels so ‘right’ with him there now, I don’t know how I managed all those years in that house all by myself! (wow I sound like such a sap!)
- While on the topic of weddings, my brother’s wedding is finally almost here! It feels like yesterday when I talked about him asking me to be in the bridal party! Next Saturday, July 3rd is the big day! This is the first wedding for my generation of the family so it’s going to be such a big event! Can’t wait. 🙂
- FABS – this was an epic fail unfortunately. I’ve recently been given a new Jillian Michaels’ dvd from one of my amazing bloggy friends (you know who you are – thank you!!!) and am dying to try that out. Soon!
- It’s been a long time coming but C and I are taking holidays soon! I haven’t actually taken a whole WEEK off of work since last SEPTEMBER! I am so burnt out, you have no idea. Maybe that’s why I had lost my blogging mojo? Maybe this break is all I need? As of July 1, C and I will have 11 entire days off and together!!! It’s going to be like a breath of fresh air. We have absolutely no plans, and I like it that way. We plan to just take each day as it comes and just enjoy each other.
- I’ve been very bad lately keeping up with my running only getting in like one run a week. Bad Laura! It’s been hard the past few weeks working on moving C in and figuring out our schedules. I hope to figure out a good schedule and test out some early morning runs during my holidays to see what is going to work best. I need to get back to running at the very least 3 times a week. I miss it!
- This blog. I hate that I haven’t been paying attention to this blog of mine for the past little while. I’m not sure how many posts I will be doing over the next week and a bit, but I really hope that I’ll have that urge again after my much-needed break.
Thanks for sticking around! 🙂