1. What television character do you identify with?
I’m going to have to say Charlotte from Sex And The City. Although not completely, we really are a lot alike in how we view life and love. I’m definitely not as prissy as her lol, but I can see some similarities.
2. Describe your morning routine.
Alarm goes off 20 min earlier than I need to get out of bed. I lay half-awake and listen to the music and news about the weather. Get up and shower, then get dressed. Head downstairs turn on the tv to Breakfast Television (City TV Toronto), fill the kettle and turn it on…grab my 2C measuring cup, put in frozen berries and pop in the microwave to thaw them… THEN feed the crying kitties who have been following me crying since they dragged me out of bed. I then finish making my berry/spinach shake (aka. green monster), and my oatmeal. Sit down on the couch with breakfast by 7am and watch BT while I eat until 7:18, then I head upstairs to brush my teeth, do my makeup and dry my hair. Rush downstairs, re-boil the water in the kettle while I get my coat on and pop a yogurt and fruit in my purse. Make my tea and am out the door by 7:38. Same thing every day,mon-fri.
3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
I am very spoiled. I drive over to my parent’s house every day for lunch where my mom makes me daily gourmet meals.
4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
The first time I sat on a horse when I was 9 years old. My coach had asked my mom a month after I started riding lessons if I actually liked it because I rarely smiled. Little did I know riding would turn into my life passion.
5. Name your top three beauty products.
Clinique 3-step cleansing system – plain ol’ vaseline (for the lips) – Clinique high-definition mascara
6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
Literally blast my music and sing my little heart out.
7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (< that’s a link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
I took the quiz, but didn’t like the results so I choose not to post them. I am Canadian and don’t ever plan on leaving this fabulous country of mine! Too bad there’s no Canadian version of that quiz.
8. Are you waiting for something?
5:00 on weekdays…the next time I get to run or ride…the next time I get to see C…for C to quit his pt job…for C to move in…for maybe a proposal? 😉 a girl can dream right?
9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
C’s cousin’s boyfriend, at 20 years old was in a fatal car crash last week. Very sad.
10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
I’m such a goody-goody so I definitely would never do anything that would or could get me in trouble with the law. I also could never do anything to hurt my friends or family.