Holy cow! I actually won an award!
I’d by lying if I said I didn’t feel even the slightest bit of envy each and every time I visit a blog that is covered in lovely awards. I’ve secretly always wanted one, and honestly never really thought that I’d actually get one BUT…. here it is!
I’d like to take this opportunity to send big thanks to Meg from Lost In Thought
for giving me this award. I came across Meg’s blog not too long ago and just love it to bits! I make a point to check out what she has to say each and every day – you should to the same!
Now being awarded this blog doesn’t only mean that I get to post this image for all the world to see. There are several duties I must complete in order to fully accept.
So for my first order of business, I am going to award this to three of my favourite bloggers!
Rachel (Not Rebecca)
– I came across Rachel’s blog about a month ago and can’t go a day without checking if she has something new to say. She definitely deserves this one.
Pieces of Awesome
– Another must-read on my daily blog roll list. She’s witty, random and funny – everything you need for some entertaining reading.
I really recommend you all check out these blogs. Hopefully you love them as much as me! 🙂
Onto my second order of business in my acceptance of this award….
7 Random Facts About Myself
1. I am a huge homebody. I’d rather stay home snuggling and watching movies over going out any day.
2. I don’t drink (alcohol that is). Although I did have my moments during University where all I wanted to do was party, aside from the odd 1/2 glass of wine on special occasions, I do not drink.
3. I met the love of my life via a free online dating site. Yup, that’s right! It does work people!
4. Bought my first house at 23 years old. The bills do suck still, but things will be so much better for me in the long run.
5. I got my Bachelor of Art’s Honours Degree in Classical Studies – Ancient Greek and Roman History. Absolutely LOVED everything I learned about. ….. I now work in the electrical industry. Go figures.
6. One of my biggest dreams is to go to Rome and see everything I studied. I just might pass out with excitement the day I get to step foot in the Roman forum.
7. I honestly don’t think I could go one day without listening to even a little bit of music. It’s in my blood.
Phew! done! Thank you again Meg