Here goes nothing!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15 am
2.How do you like you like your steak? Rare. Honestly, as gross as it may sound to some of you, if it’s not sitting in a pool of blood on my plate, I probably will not enjoy it.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? District 9 – loved it
4. What is your favorite TV show? Sex and The City, The Office, The Biggest Loser
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? As long as I’m with C, I’d live anywhere.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Multi grain oatmeal with cinnamon & dried cranberries, 1 poached egg, and a shake consisting of 8 strawberries, 1 banana, cranberry juice and vanilla yogurt
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian is definitely my favourite.
8. What foods do you dislike? Peas, brussel sprouts, most seafood
9. Favorite place to eat? Too many favs. When I’m feeling like being bad though, the pizza and wings at my local hole in the wall pizza joint is #1
10. Favorite dressing? Any sort of vinaigrette
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mazda 3 🙂
12. What are your favorite clothes? Honestly? my comfies! sweats and a tank 😉
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Rome. DEFINITELY ROME.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It all depends on the situation.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere that’s not too far from my grandchildren (providing I have grandchildren… hmmm.. that would mean I’d actually have children of my own first lol)
16. Favorite time of day? 5:00pm baby!! 😉
17. Where were you born? Cornwall, ON (Canada)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Show Jumping and hockey
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No idea
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Anyone that actually decides to do it first
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone 🙂
22. Bird watcher? Not at all
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Well, I don’t like waking up in the morning, but could easily be in bed before 10pm every night. What does that make me?
24. Do you have any pets? 2 cats and 1 horse
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Just over 6 months until C is done school and moves in!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet
27. What is your best childhood memory? Oh goodness.. I have absolutely no idea. Too many.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely cat.
29. Are you married? Nope, but hope to be in the near future! 😉
30. Always wear your seat belt? Most definitely.
31. Been in a car accident? Unfortunately yes. Was hit on my front end while stopped at a red light. 4 months after getting my brand new car. 2 days before Christmas. It was lovely.
32. Any pet peeves? People who can’t drive properly.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, mushrooms and tomatoes
34. Favorite Flower? Gerber daisys
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hmmm Pita Pit, Subway, Quiznos — it’s a 3-way tie
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never. Passed it the first time.
38. From whom did you get your last email? A customer
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Not that I’d ever do it.. but.. IKEA!!!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I wouldn’t really say that I’m the spontaneous type.
41. Like your job? Not really. Lets just say, I can’t wait for the day when I go on mat leave and not have to come back. lol
42. Broccoli? Yup! I like it any way.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hmmm.. I’ve never really been on a vacation. lol
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The love of my life – C.
45. What are you listening to right now? My ipod. Current song: “Sex, Love and Honey” by Raine Maida
46. What is your favorite color? It changes all the time.. blue, pink, purple?
47. How many tattoos do you have? ZERO.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one really.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 4:26pm
50. Coffee drinker? Weekends and days off only. On work mornings, it’s green or white tea.